WEL’s vision, driven at the highest level by the CEO, Mr Kofi Omane Frimpong, is “To expand operations and increase our market share as a partner of choice in Sub-Sahara Africa.” At Wilkins Engineering Limited, we understand that for us to stay successful over the long haul, it requires taking into account all our stakeholders.
WEL’s sustainability mission envisions meeting the needs of WEL’s Clients while conducting business in a socially, economically, and environmentally responsible manner to the benefit of current and future generations, thereby creating value for all stakeholders.
Every day, WEL helps Clients safeguard the environment, conserve energy, protect lives, and strengthen the economies and social structures of communities in which WEL employees work and live. At WEL, leadership in sustainability is more than just a responsibility; it is a privilege.
We work in compliance with the highest international management systems standards and best practices. WEL operate in compliance with ISO 9001-accredited quality management systems, ISO 14001-accredited environmental management systems, and ISO 45001-accredited health and safety management systems.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Our approach to health and safety is based on the idea of personal commitment and individual empowerment. We believe everyone has a right to return home safely every day and a duty to take care of themselves and those around them.
Our people are the key stakeholders of the organization and essential to its continued success and sustainability. As a result, we are committed to providing a safe, healthy and enabling workplace that is characterized by mutual respect, fairness, integrity, non-discrimination, equal opportunities and open, two-way engagement.
We believe in doing business in a way that is fair, transparent and, above all, safe and sustainable. These are the fundamentals of responsible business practice. Without our people, we cannot build the trust and good faith of our clients on which we pride our business.
LONG TERM STRATEGY
Our long-term strategy is to build a longer-term sustainable business that creates economic, environmental and social value and delivers tangible benefits for stakeholders.
Our strategic goals and objectives will guide decision making; how resources are acquired and allocated, development and implementation of programs, as well as how our operations are structured. Our focus will be on improving the quality of our services and enhancing customer experience to maximize our gains in current and new markets.
WEL Is Committed To The Integrated Management System (IMS) Which Covers The Area Of;
- HSEQ Policy – Conform to all applicable statutory and regulatory obligations, and requirement of clients with regards to Quality, Occupational Health & Safety, and the Environment.
- Risk Management – Systematically identify workplace hazard, evaluate risk, and control these through the hierarchy of controls and emergency planning.
- Safety Assurance – Establishing and maintaining a proactive safety culture within our entire organization.
- HSEQ Promotion – Promote open and formal communication towards employees, and clients on Safety, Health, Quality and protection of the Environment whiles at the same time enhancing involvement from both parties.
- Environmental Management – WEL is committed to the protection and enhancement of the environment. High environmental performance is an ongoing priority and is achieved by our actions in line with this policy.
Our goal is to eliminate and/or minimize the negative impacts of our operations to as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP), and maximize the quality of the built environment for future generations. Through innovation and application of best practice, we aim to steer the industry to design a sustainable and high-quality built environment with very minimal environmental impact as possible through the whole project life-cycle.
High Performance Services
Reliable Power Grid & Solar EPC Contractor in Africa
Wilkins Engineering is a recognized leader in electric utility construction providing comprehensive electrical construction services.